Clinical Nurse Manager
Posted on: October 8, 2021
1071 N Broadway, Massapequa, New
York, 11758-1802, United States of America
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Excel as the superior nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and
have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their
families. In this vital role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care
and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs,
weight, outcome management, etc.). You will provide the highest
level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships
inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then
DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinical
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths
to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health,
your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• B.S.N degree from accredited school of nursing required
• Current RN license in state of practice required with no Board of
Nursing disciplinary actions
• Minimum of 12 months' clinical nursing experience
• Minimum of 6 months' experience in providing nursing care to
patients on maintenance dialysis required
• Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system
• Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and
ability to supervise required
• CPR certification required
• CNN or CDN certification strongly preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare
Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin
receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a
variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their
career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development
courses through DaVita’s online training platform
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, New Rochelle , Clinical Nurse Manager, Other , Massapequa, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!