HOME CONFINEMENT SPECIALIST
Company: Geo Reentry Services
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Facility:--BRONX COMMUNITY REENTRY CENTERCompensation
Base:--Compensation Bonus (if applicable):--Equal Opportunity
Employer.WE ARE HIRING WITH A $1500 SIGN ON BONUSSummaryThe Home
Confinement Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of
electronically monitoring the accountability of residents on Home
Confinement (HC).--Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains inventory and places orders for specialized mobile
devices and electronic monitoring (EM) equipment.
- Installs EM ankle bracelets on HC residents as needed.
- Assists with installation of in-home beacon to ensure proper
operation and home and/or employment site verifications.
- Provides orientation to HC residents on monitoring equipment as
well as ongoing technical support.
- Assists residents with biometric facial enrollment.
- Provide support and serve as a backup to administrative staff
on the timely entry of schedules, zones, and any necessary alert
- Monitors HC resident movement and activity through the use of:
- Video Conferencing
- Dynamic Self Report
- Push Notifications
- Serves as the assigned officer in the GPS monitoring system for
HC residents in order to respond to escalated alerts in a timely
- Manages schedule changes in the GPS monitoring system.
- Monitors the GPS monitoring system and finds ways to reduce
- Reviews HC resident check-ins, messages and documents in
- Performs audits of the GPS monitoring to confirm alerts, zones,
and schedules configured correctly and appropriate alert follow-up
- Analyze the electronic monitoring system on an ongoing basis to
determine strategies to effectively reduce alerts and
- Monitor and measure the specialized mobile device utilization
to ensure maximization of the pre-installed applications.
- Works with EM equipment provider to troubleshoot any product
- Reports on program violations in a timely manner using
established reporting parameters.
- Prepares and issues disciplinary reports.
- Facilitate or coordinate EM trainings as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.--Job Requirements:--Minimum
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year as a Monitor I or two (2) years experience in
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
- Ability to use a smartphone.
- Ability to enter data into a computer database.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English
and Spanish if bilingual.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical
- Flexibility in handling special projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work
- Strong ability to diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize appropriately.
- Valid, active driver's license.
Keywords: Geo Reentry Services, New Rochelle , HOME CONFINEMENT SPECIALIST, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!