Part Time Vault Attendant
Company: Apple Bank
Posted on: November 18, 2021
PART TIME - VAULT ATTENDANT East 149th Bronx, NY General
Description The Vault Attendant grants customers who lease safe
deposit boxes from Apple Bank the authorization to access their
boxes, in order to view or retrieve their personal property. The
Attendant maintains a record of boxes opened, inspects booths for
mislaid articles, keeps the area in orderly condition and ensures
the vault is secure at all times, protecting the Bank against
liability, as well as safeguarding the property of our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists customers with the rental of new safe deposit boxes
and/or the surrendering of existing boxes; refers all estate and
legal safe deposit box matters to branch management.
- Verifies the customer signature on access tickets against
customer contract, prior to granting access to the safe deposit
- Accompanies the customer to vault, removes the box from nest
and carries the box to the coupon room for customer to review.
- Inspects the coupon room to ensure personal articles were not
left behind and returns the box to nest in the presence of the
- Ensures sufficient number of locks for safe deposit boxes are
available on premises.
- Assists with the changing of locks for customers that lost
- Maintains vault area in an orderly manner and replenishes
- Maintains records and performs data entry.
- Adheres to vault procedures and controls; complies with audit,
regulatory and security procedures.
- Adheres to Bank---s Code of Conduct. Additional Duties and
- Work weekends and/or extended hours or at neighboring branch
locations when needed.
- May assist with the opening and or closing of the vault.
- Part Time - 20 hours-- Skills, Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 6+ months experience working in safe deposit unit of bank.
- Displays thorough knowledge of policies and procedures relating
to daily safe deposit operations.
- Displays strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong communication skills (both verbal &
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to learn MISER
safe deposit software application.
- Displays courteous and friendly behavior Additional Skills
- Ability to lift and carry safe deposit boxes weighing up to 10
lbs. from the vault to the coupon room.
- Ability to climb a step stool to remove safe deposit box from
nest Note: All new hires must be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19
vaccine in order to work at Apple Bank. Candidates are responsible
for showing proof of these vaccinations during their onboarding
period. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for disabled
applicants and employees with medical documentation establishing
they should not be vaccinated and for those with sincerely held
religious beliefs that prevent vaccination. If you need to request
a reasonable accommodation, please
email@example.com. Apple Bank offers
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement and more to full
time employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military
and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State
Keywords: Apple Bank, New Rochelle , Part Time Vault Attendant, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!