IT System Support Specialist - Tier 1
Company: Goldfarb Properties
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- WHO WE ARE
With approximately 32 properties that include over 6,000
apartments, Goldfarb Properties is a family-owned and managed
business, offering the finest and newly renovated apartments across
five diverse regions. We are dedicated to providing an elevated
living experience for our residents through our premium product and
our promise to make a positive impact on our neighborhoods through
our community-driven initiatives. Additionally, we have a long
history of being early adopters in a wide range of new
We are looking for an ambitious and creative IT System Support
Specialist - Tier 1 that can think about systems and their
connections across internal and external entities and
constituencies and be a main point of contact for troubleshooting
Help Desk issues. The successful candidate must be customer service
focused, outgoing, self-motivated, and professional.
- WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about providing the highest level of technical
assistance in a quality and timely manner. You have experience
managing the daily operation of a companys Help Desk and can work
to investigate and resolve trouble tickets items, make necessary
equipment repairs, and escalate issues as necessary to our IT
Manager, System Administrator, or Third-Party Support as
- A DAY IN THE LIFE**
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network connectivity
- Performing hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including
installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and
configuring systems and applications. Test fixes to ensure
problem(s) have been resolved.
- Build workstations using custom images as needed.
- Maintain and troubleshoot user's mobile devices.
- Hands-on experience with MS O365 Configuration and
installation, as well as troubleshooting user issues. With a
particular focus on: Outlook, SharePoint, Word, and Excel.
- Understanding of the available Microsoft 365 cybersecurity
products and services such as Microsoft Information Protection,
Multi-Factor Authentication, and Conditional access.
- Monitor Security Alerts from O365, MSP provider.
- Support digital, IP, and wireless phones.
- Printer support, mapping, drivers, etc.
The right candidate must be highly successful and have a proven
track record of some or all of the following:
- 5+ years of experience in supporting end-user device
- Must be able to commute to New Rochelle office
- Must be on call for infrequent after-hours support.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems problems and isolate to
Hardware, Software, or Network as the likely cause of fault
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a
related field, or equivalent experience.
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA.
- Fundamental knowledge of IP networking, routing, and system
security, including experience with network configuration and
protocols including (DHCP, DNS, and VLAN configuration)
- Working knowledge of applications, including Outlook, Excel,
Word, and Adobe.
- Track record of excellent quality assurance and documentation
- Firm understanding of Microsoft Group Policies in a
client/server environment and exposure to Windows Server.
- Meraki and Ubiquity Networking Equipment experience a big
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Yardi, is a big plus
- Capable of lifting 30 pounds
- Must have a drivers license and a car for periodic travel to
different offices in the NYC metro area.
- Amazing office. Think Restoration Hardware meets WeWork!
- Competitive salary
- Full comprehensive, competitive corporate benefits program
including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, FSA, and 401K
- Hands-on experience with the opportunity to learn from
- Free food, gourmet coffee bar and great catered lunches
- Private parking
- Because you want a successful career, and not just another job!
So many of our employees have grown both personally and
professionally with us over many years
- Health Care Plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
Keywords: Goldfarb Properties, New Rochelle , IT System Support Specialist - Tier 1, Other , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!