Primary Care Physician Assistant (Physician Assistant )
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Bronx, New York. A premier healthcare
group in New York, with over 300 providers across Manhattan, Bronx,
Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, and Westchester County, is
seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant to join their growing
team. They are a patient-focused integrated healthcare delivery
platform, with the goal of providing the highest level of quality
care, by leveraging its network. They truly believe in putting
their patients first. We are part of the community we serve and we
understand the challenges and needs of our patients better than any
other practice. Compensation and Benefits for the Primary Care
- The starting salary for this position is $95,000 - $125,000 per
- This is a Full-time, Part-time, or Per Diem position
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision,
Vacation, Sick Days, CME, Federal Holidays, Sign-on Bonus, Annual
Bonus Requirements of the Primary Care Physician Assistant:
- Must have an active New York State License
- New Graduates are welcome Responsibilities of the Primary Care
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, New Rochelle , Primary Care Physician Assistant (Physician Assistant ), Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!