Company: Eye to Eye Careers
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our mission at Eye to Eye Careers is to advocate for eye-care
professionals who need help finding placement in the optical
industry. Where they can provide health care to ensure all patients
have access to full-scope optometry care.One of our clients has a
great opportunity for a motivated, highly skilled, Part-Time
Ophthalmologist for its The Bronx, New York location.They are open
to hearing salary and benefit requests!They also provide other job
perks, which can be discussed today if you apply!HIRING
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing
glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and
corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other
specialist eye clinics.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing
- A medical degree in Ophthalmology.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency in
- A state license to practice Ophthalmology.
- Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and
anatomy of the eye.
- Strong physics and math skills, and excellent medical
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and
Keywords: Eye to Eye Careers, New Rochelle , Part-Time Ophthalmologist, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!