Safety Monitor Supervisor-On Call
Company: HELP USA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About HELP USAAt HELP USA, we work to ensure that everyone has a
place to call home. We're one of the nation's largest homeless
services providers and low-income housing developers serving
at-risk populations including families, individuals, veterans,
survivors of domestic violence, people with physical and mental
health challenges and disabilities, and seniors. With an annual
operating budget approaching $150 million and 1400 employees
working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped over 500,000 people
facing homelessness and poverty to build better lives. We hope that
you will consider joining our team in the fight against
homelessness.Position OverviewHELP USA is seeking an On Call
-Safety Monitor Supervisor to oversee Safety Monitors at their
assigned facility. - A member of the Safety Monitor team is usually
the first contact with our residents when they enter one of our
facilities. In addition to ensuring residents' safety, our Safety
Monitors help our residents feel welcome and set the tone for their
stay. It is critical that our Safety Monitors are alert, vigilant,
and courteous to our residents. Responsibilities include patrolling
facility grounds, ensuring residents and guests are properly signed
in, escorting visitors to proper destinations, conducting unit
inspections, maintaining accurate documentation and preparing
incident reports when necessary.Supervisory responsibilities will
- Supervising Safety Monitors on duty to ensure adherence to
policies and procedures.
- Assisting in development of training sessions for Safety
- Ensuring minimum daily staff coverage.
- Documenting individual staff problem as necessary.
- Preparing and submitting on time all necessary administrative
reports including Incident Reports, Electronic Patrol Reports, etc.
- New York State Security Guard License required.
- FDNY F-80 required.
- FDNY F-02 required.
- High School Diploma or GED required, however extensive security
an/or military experience may be accepted in lieu of a High School
- -Demonstrated knowledge, experience or capacity to work with
homeless families/individuals and/or disadvantaged
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide night and weekend coverage as needed.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft applications.
- Good writing skills preferred. EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: HELP USA, New Rochelle , Safety Monitor Supervisor-On Call, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!