Business Development Associate
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties include, but are not limited to, the
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics,
capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive
models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers;
suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities;
greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales
campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and
interests; matching requirements and interests to various models;
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics,
capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales;
negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts;
explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties,
services, and financing; collects payment; delivers
- Provides sales management information by completing
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Keywords: Dickens-Homenick, New Rochelle , Business Development Associate, Other , Bethpage, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!