Digital Account Executive
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Do you have the enthusiasm to rise to each challenge, the
execution to drive outrageous performance, the curiosity to
continually expand your knowledge, and the courage to propose
original solutions to perplexing problems? Then you may have just
found the perfect opportunity at a performance marketing agency
like no other.
Trust isn't only a factor in client relationships-it's the entire
foundation. That means someone with insight into all of the leading
digital practices such as SEM, SEO, Content, and Social just to
name a few, clear communication skills, and a knack for outstanding
customer service will hit the ground running as a Digital Account
Executive at DAC. As a valued member of the team, this is a golden
opportunity to kickstart your digital career as you build
relationships, act as a key point of contact, strive to improve
client experiences, and help our clients win at digital.Sound like
your kind of thing? Let's get to the details!
What you get
- The opportunity to shape the future-yours and ours-at one of
the world's most significant performance marketing agencies with
offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Access to ongoing training and knowledge in all things digital
(SEM, SEO, Content, Social)
- The chance to become a priceless part of our accounts team,
nurturing clear communication between clients and internal digital
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) environment where you
can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid
working models, employee assistance, and 20 days off to
What we get
- A capable executive with 1-2 years experience in a business
setting. Experience in advertising, marketing or customers service
is a plus!
- A demonstrated leader who can convey important ideas to any
audience through speaking and writing.
- A problem-solver who can handle a day full of multi-tasking,
ensuring tasks and processes are implemented with thoughtful
- Someone who is self-motivated, matches the energy of our team,
and always has an eye for clients' needs.
- A Bachelor's Degree holder with top tech abilities, especially
Excel and CRM platforms.
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of current
products, and the ability to communicate them effectively to our
- Be a go-to advocate for what we do, with the ability to explain
basic advertising, digital media, and marketing concepts.
- Provide professional, informed, and timely responses to
internal and external contacts.
- Establish customer rapport, building trust, and maintaining
long term relationships.
- In the role, you will receive initial onboarding and ongoing
product training including your Google Ads Certifications to become
a knowledgeable consultant in all things digital.
- Be part of a team that rewards and values professionalism,
collaboration, success and teamwork.
- Special project support for account growth as needed
What's next?We simply want to know what makes you special. Send us
an application that showcases your talent-and your personality-and
shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency
Keywords: DAC, New Rochelle , Digital Account Executive, Other , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!