Posted on: September 23, 2022
LIVunLtd is currently seeking certified lifeguards who have a
knack for exceptional customer service. Under general supervision,
lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety of patrons
within the pool area (s) by preventing and responding to
emergencies. Applicants must be responsible, alert, reliable,
possess a strong work ethic and have a positive attitude. This
position is located on-site in the Bronx. Essential
- Maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and
regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
- Recognize and respond effectively in emergency situations.
- Perform water rescues and administer basic first aid as
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe
conditions or faulty equipment to your manager.
- Direct swimmers in and out of the pool in hazardous
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool.
- Maintain and complete required training and applicable
certifications such as, but not limited to Cardiopulmonary
Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, Lifeguard, and Fire Safety,
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy,
procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific
LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the
location / building and upon the request of your
- Qualified applicants must be CPR, AED, Lifeguard and First Aid
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and
- Ability to follow routine via verbal and written
- Previous lifeguarding and customer service experience is a
plus.BenefitsAs a Member of the LIVunLtd Team you can expect:
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standardsPlease note
for any New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is
contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical
and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.This
job description is intended to describe the general requirements
for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the
department. LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more
information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our
website (https://apply.workable.com/livunltd/) . All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Keywords: LIVunLtd, New Rochelle , Lifeguard, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!