Building Services Coordinator
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Building Services Coordinator Help Others to ASPIRE HIGHER! Come
work as a Building Services Supervisor at a growing organization
that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
Responsibilities: Ensure that all buildings as well as areas
surrounding the building used by our program participants are
maintained in a manner to ensure maximum safety, efficiency and
cleanliness. ACLD has been in business for over 60 years, employing
over 35 full and part time building services employees . We take
pride in the team that weve built by recognizing that our service
is only as good as the members of our team. At ACLD, our goal is to
help you find a position that provides you and your family an
opportunity to make an income and feel part of a team that values
your contribution. What you will be working on-
- Supervise and train staff as well as provide on-site support
- Oversee inventory and ensure staff have adequate supplies and
- Determine effectiveness and implement improvements
- Proactively communicating with team members
- Following all health and safety regulations provided
- Record and process maintenance documentation
- Train staff in workplace safety and OSHA guidelines Whats In It
- Learning and Personal developmentwe offer training to enhance
your skillset at no cost!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Recognition- We appreciate hard work!
- Work Life Balance
- Medical and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Term Disability
- At least 2 weeks paid vacation after two years of
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years cleaning/maintenance experience.
- One year supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with practical problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including the
ability to provide or obtain information to interpret and advise to
- Valid NY State drivers license. ACLD offers competitive
compensation and comprehensive benefits including a generous paid
time-off package. For consideration, please submit your resume and
salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com Opens a New Window.
or apply online at www.acld.org Opens a New Window. ACLD is an
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Schedule:Monday - Friday4pm -
Keywords: ACLD, New Rochelle , Building Services Coordinator, Other , Bethpage, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!