Company: Patrizia's of Massapequa
Location: Massapequa Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Prep Cook is responsible for a variety of duties relating to
opening and closing procedures, food preparation, maintaining
* Follows Executive Chef, Sous Chef assignments for opening and
closing procedures and food preparation.
* Prepare food items by complying with portion size, quality
standards, departmental rules, policies and procedures.
* Ensures that proper food temperatures are maintained.
* Responsible for safety standards, neatness and sanitation of work
* Maintain cleanliness of kitchen including shelves, walls, floors
* Participates as a team player with specific responsibilities as
related to preparation, excellent service and delivery of
* Maintain proper sanitation for all dining and cooking utensils
* Handles and cleans kitchen equipment carefully and safely to
prevent damage or injury.
Job Type: Full-time
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Casual dining restaurant
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Patrizia's of Massapequa, New Rochelle , Food Prep, Other , Massapequa Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!