HM Loan Officer Assistant
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Provide administrative support to the loan originator while
providing world class customer service to internal and external
- Handle multiple tasks such as filing, entering loan application
data, scheduling meetings, calling various departments to ensure
smooth processing of individual loan files.
- Contact customers regarding required loan documentation and
prepare for loan officer review.
- Gather files for weekly pipeline review with mortgage processor
and provide the status of each file.
- Obtain necessary information related to outstanding conditions
on loan files.
- Required to complete and submit cross sell report on a weekly
- Assist with maintaining customer database via Loyalty Express
- It will be necessary to review Projection Reports twice a
- Follow-up on leads that are provided and track progress.
- Order marketing materials and print necessary flyers for the
loan officer to utilize when meeting with referral partners.
- Provide a list of prioritized items necessary for the loan
officer to complete on a daily basis.
- Serve as a back up to the Loan Officer while they are out
meeting with clients. Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years residential mortgage experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing a changing
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements
for Mortgage Sales Assistant's set forth in the SAFE Act,
including, but not limited to successful completion of the required
background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS.
Hours & WorkSchedule Hours per Week: Work Schedule:
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to
estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for
UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and
related companies provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or
mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of
domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition,
military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, New Rochelle , HM Loan Officer Assistant, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!