Logistics Planner - Bronx, NY
Company: Liberty Coca-Cola
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position will plan and perform analysis of all data supporting
effective and efficient Distribution, and Merchandising planning
schedules as well as training, reporting, and auditing of planned
functions for the Bronx and Manhattan. In addition, this position
will provide relief coverage (Sick, vacation, etc.) for the
planning of product for delivery and merchandising, ensuring that
maximum efficiencies and lowest possible cost delivery methods are
applied to all DSD planned loads. This position will also be
responsible for planning and scheduling assigned club stores/
alternate route to market (ARTM) accounts and ensure in stock
availability and on time delivery.
- Collaborate with DSD Planning and DC Management teams to ensure
sufficient data integrity exists for accurate and timely dispatch
for all distribution operations across the operating unit.
- Perform audits on load creation, routing, white, etc. and provide
appropriate feedback and training.
- Utilize appropriate reporting tools (Outlet Trend, Telematics,
etc.) to identify routes and outlets with significant plan vs.
actual variances in time and sequence, follow up with DC management
to confirm and submit OM changes.
- Utilize and develop plans to improve KBI's and KPI's along with
other performance indicators.
- Partner with DC Mgmt. teams and drivers to continuously improve
the knowledge and capabilities required by all teams to optimize
the quality of planned routes.
- Support DSD Planning Management teams during peak periods and
vacation / sick coverage to ensure that all planning sessions are
completed accurately and on time in compliance with our published
- Utilize appropriate planning and Load Creation software to
identify and provide the lowest cost delivery solutions to the
- Provide daily communication to distribution center management on
labor and equipment needs based on volume, workload, time, cubes,
weight, etc. for delivery.
- Complete feedback forms and execute changes in branch notes when
covering DSD Planner's.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree in Production, Operations
Management, Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Previous experience in Sales, Distribution, Warehouse or
Merchandising Operations preferred
- Sales Operations account management preferred
- 1-3 years planning or analytical experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Previous planning experience preferred
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
- APICS Certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola, New Rochelle , Logistics Planner - Bronx, NY, Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!