Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the
largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose
is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care
of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY
people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and
dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY
is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and
enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare
professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H),
the largest public health system in the United States. Our
practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding
credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to
patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC,
is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with
Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality
patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a
NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of
Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning
Cancer and Breast Centers.
Lincoln Medical Center is currently accepting applications and
referrals for afull time Attending Physician in the department of
Obstetrics and Gynecology. This is a faculty position at our
academic center, 40 hours per week.
Join our dynamic OB/GYN department!
- Twenty member department with all subspecialties represented,
including Urogynecology and Gynecological Oncology.
- Supported by IR, ICUs and trauma surgery.
- On site Perinatal Evaluation Center with MFM providers and
- Level III NICU.
- 24-hour anesthesiology.
- Fully accredited residency program with teaching
- Weill Cornell Medical College Faculty appointments
- Clinics are on site.
- Candidates with expertise in minimally invasive and/or vaginal
surgery are preferred.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified or Eligible in Obstetrics and
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student
Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Salary = $260,000 Board Eligible status and $270,000 Board
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York, New Rochelle , Generalist , Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!