Clinical Supervisor-Scatter Site (HRA)
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Comunliife is looking for experience Clinical Social Workers to
lead their case management team in programs in the Bronx and
Brooklyn. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the
supervision and training of the case management staff of the HRA
HASA Scatter Site Housing Program. Responsible for the coordination
of the delivery of social support services to all clients. The
Clinical Supervisor also assists with the intake process of new
clients. Major responsibilities include the administration of the
program, monitoring of program services, building relationships
with other agencies, and the supervision and evaluation of social
service staff. This position is eligible for a generous benefit
package including health insurance, dental, vision, dependent care,
paid time off including 4 weeks of vacation starting in the first
year, 401(k), tuition assistance program and more. The salary range
for this position is up to $65,000 a year.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure every client is receiving case management
- Ensure effective delivery of support services from case
managers for every client.
- Coordinate and supervise efforts with case management and
maintenance staff to ensure a minimum monthly occupancy rate of 95%
- Coordinate and supervise efforts to place new HASA clients in
vacated units within a maximum of 30 days from referral.
- Ensure that the initial and medical assessments are conducted,
and that comprehensive service plans are developed that identify
mutually agreed upon long and short-term goals.
- Review and provide supervision in the development of case
management service plans and ensure that reassessments are
conducted on a quarterly basis (at minimum) to ensure that services
are appropriate for the client's current needs.
- Provide oversight and supervision in the delivery of mental
health and alcohol/substance abuse services and referrals,
including assistance in accessing primary medical care, assistance
with adherence to medication regiments, activities for daily
living, nutritional services, recreation programs, assistance in
employment assessments, training, private sector placement,
prevention with positives, and delivery of an other services
necessary for clients to increase their capacity for independent
- Ensure that all client linkage agreements are monitored and
updated, as necessary.
- Supervise and coordinate efforts to provide assistance in
obtaining and maintaining all government benefits and services for
which the client is potentially eligible. Ensure that all case
managers assist clients who are incapacitated, unable to budget,
and/or comply with their fiscal responsibilities by applying for
Representative Payee Status, if necessary.
- Ensure that all case managers seek, secure, and maximize all
potential offsets with their clients, specifically by collecting
the portion of income that is set aside by State and/or Federal
authorities for rental payments from those clients receiving
Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability, veterans
benefits, or pensions that would be an offset against the amount
that Comunilife would receive from HRA pursuant to the program
- Assist and supervise case managers efforts in assisting clients
to locate an alternative housing option when a client's health so
- Provide regular supervision of the staff performance in the
provision of client services.
- Maintain all documents necessary for a quality assurance review
by Comunilife or HRA.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, or yearly reports as requested by
- Provide supervision and training to all social services staff.
On occasion, accompany social service staff to client sites to
assure quality assessments
- Review and monitor the psycho-social assessments, service
plans, and the clients' charts to assure completeness of
- Conduct the monthly interdisciplinary team case conferences and
provide leadership for these meetings
- Conduct weekly supervisory conferences with each staff member
of the case management teams to review case records and client's
status and progress
- Contact HASA to arrange intake interviews for new clients and
complete intake interview forms for each new client
- Provide the Program Director with information on the status of
new referrals on a weekly basis.
Education and Experience Requirement(s)
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Education
with at least two (2) years to five (5) years supervisory
experience, overseeing a case management team. Individual, family
and group counseling experience required, particularly with
HIV/AIDS affected populations and/or substance abuse individuals.
Preference given to persons with experience in Scattered Sites
Programs, bi-lingual, bi-cultural in Spanish.
Certifications & Licenses Preferred
HIV/AIDS pre-test and post-test certificates. Licensed Masters in
Social Work (LMSW) or New York State Licensed Certified Social
Comunilife is an EEO employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Comunilife, New Rochelle , Clinical Supervisor-Scatter Site (HRA), Other , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!