Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic 3rd Shift
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
A Duie Pyle currently has positions open for Fleet Diesel
Technician/Mechanic in West Chester, Pa. with top rates, premier
benefits, and job stability!
3rd Shift Available Monday to Friday
$2500.00 Sign-on-Bonus available !
This is a unique opportunity to join a stable, family-owned,
industry-leading, employee-focused company since 1924.
We offer shift differential compensation:
- 3rd Shift received $3 per hour
- Performing Routine Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on Late
- Troubleshooting / Repairing, Brakes, Air Systems, Electrical,
Suspension, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Diagnosing / Repairing, Engine Electrical and Exhaust
After-Treatment (will train right person)
- Perform Basic Trailer Maintenance and Repairs Including
Lift-Gates and Heater Units
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or Technical Training in diesel / heavy-duty vehicle
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience repairing/maintaining
Class 8 trucks & trailers
- Must have a complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck
- Must be able to read and comprehend service and repair
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Good decision making ability
- Valid driver's license (CDL a plus but not required)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays (8)
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Annual Tool Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Continual Training
For more information, click link below or call (855) 613-9025 or
Founded in 1924 as a one-truck operation, A. Duie Pyle has grown to
become the Northeast's premier LTL (less-than-truckload), Dedicated
and Warehouse provider. As a family-owned company with over 3,200
employees, 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located
warehouse and a Dedicated Fleet Operation, A. Duie Pyle has a
proven track-record of investing in its people, facilities, and
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, New Rochelle , Fleet Diesel Technician/Mechanic 3rd Shift, Professions , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!