HVAC Installer Helper
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We are hiring HVAC INSTALLER HELPERS! PAY $40,000-75,000!We are
growing and we have been in business for over 65 years! We work
together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers,
and the company. Our family oriented and positive culture sets us
apart from the competition!The RoleThe HVAC installer helper -is
responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential
structures under the guidance of the Lead Installer. - Ideal
candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper
installation procedures. What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability - we have been in business over 65
- Continual training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for job growth within companyBenefits of working
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Marketplace Discounts
- Long and Short Term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Take company vehicle home (for service technicians)
- Company uniformsResponsibilities of our HVAC Installer
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution. - - - -
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit. - -
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
hand tools. - - - - - -
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. -Job Duties
of an HVAC Installer Helpers:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures.Requirements for our next
HVAC Installer Helpers
- 3 years prior experience as an Installer
- Trade school experience is a plus
- Must be able to measure, cut, and fit: black iron pipe, PVC,
and copper refrigerant piping.
- Must have a basic understanding of low voltage control wiring
and high voltage connections.
- Professional team player -
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to work in crawl spaces and attics.
- Must have EPA Certification.
- Nate Certification is a plus.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, New Rochelle , HVAC Installer Helper, Professions , Seaford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!