Company: horizon air freight
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Location: This role is based at company headquarters in Jamaica,
New York (This is not a remote or hybrid position)
- Coordinate and process shipments from foreign
- Assists in the selection of carriers and routing for shipments
- Calculating volume weight and dimensions in both the metric and
imperial system of measurement, (feet, inches, pounds, ounces,
- Calculating shipping costs and preparing quotations
- Creating billing for approval
- Providing customer service via e-mail and phone for shipments
- Follows up on shipments until destination is reached
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar or related
- Passion for delivering quality customer service
- Able to convey information clearly verbally and in
- Knowledge of shipping regulations.
- Knowledge of dangerous goods handling.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, have a
positive attitude and be a team player.
- High School Graduate, college degree a plus
- Industry certifications a plus
Apply Online Below
Keywords: horizon air freight, New Rochelle , Logistics Specialist, Professions , Jericho, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!