Company: City Pro Group, Inc./Autism Care Partners
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Description:Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) is seeking
fun, energetic, individuals to work part-time providing behavioral
therapy to children on the autism spectrum.Responsibilities
- Work under the supervision of a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA)
to deliver therapy based on the individual child's needs
- Provide in-home or office-based Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Collect data during sessions based on treatment goals, and
write detailed narrative about your session's activities
- Attend trainings as required
- Be reliable and willing to commit to the agreed schedule
- Be professional and willing to engage in open communicationWhat
- 20 hours of initial Applied Behavioral (ABA) training during
the onboarding process
- Part time schedules
- Professional growth - mentorship towards Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) certificate and/or Board-Certified Behavior
Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Engaging environment to grow and learn while helping children
and families achieve their individualized behavioral goalsSchedule
- Minimum of 10 hours per week - Monday - Friday 3pm to 8pm.
- High School diploma or GED, AND 2 years work experience with
children and/or adolescents OR
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in psychology, early childhood
development, speech and language pathology, special or elementary
education, or related field.
- Ability to lift-up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: City Pro Group, Inc./Autism Care Partners, New Rochelle , Behavior Technician, Professions , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!