Systems Analyst/ IT Helpdesk
Company: Leading Manufacturing Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description Leading National Manufacturing Company is
seeking an Systems Analyst/IT Helpdesk -candidate for our Long
Island corporate office. The position requires attention to detail
and quick action on resolution in order to insure internal and
Good communication both orally and in written form, is a key factor
in success for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Helpdesk Level 1 and 2 associate support. Maintain Ticketing
- Set up and troubleshoot desktop computers and laptops, including
all peripheral devices
- Maintain and Track all IT inventory with asset tags
- iPhone, Android Smartphones, iPad and Tablet Implementation and
- Monitor Network Infrastructure and Backups. Coordinate with IT
manager to resolve issues.
- Hardware/software installations, software updates,
configurations, troubleshooting and resolutions.
- Migration to / Administration of MS Office 365. Archiving of
- Maintain Copier/Laser/Label printers and scanners.
- Support Shoretel IP Telephony, Videoconferencing (Zoom), and
- Administration of AD, DHCP, DNS, Domain Controllers, LAN/WAN, MS
Exchange, MS Office.
- Document IT procedures and policies
- Respond to business-critical emergencies both during and after
- All duties as assigned
Technical Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3+ years of Help Desk / Systems experience
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience maintaining Help Desk Ticketing Systems and tracking
of IT Inventory Assets
- Experience working with virtual servers, network devices,
including but not limited to, Firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Experience / Administration of Windows Operating Systems /
Servers, MS Exchange, MS Office 365 and on-premise versions
- Network printers and scanners configuration /
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy & User Profile
- Experience maintaining company phone systems and mobile
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, adapt and stay calm under
pressure to any changes or client emergencies.
- Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, organization,
verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
This position is on-site.
Schedule: M-F 8am - 5pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Description Winholt is a privately owned company that has
been servicing the retail and food service industry for over 76
years. We pride ourselves with our quality of products.
Keywords: Leading Manufacturing Company, New Rochelle , Systems Analyst/ IT Helpdesk, Professions , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!