Physician / Psychiatry / New York / Locum or Permanent / Child Psychiatrist Consultant Job
Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
A social services organization in the Bronx is actively seeking
a driven and compassionate Child Psychiatrist Consultant for their
growing remote staff. In this role, the Child Psychiatrist
Consultant will be responsible for routine and emergency
psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
The Child Psychiatrist Consultant will:
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations after being provided with
- Conduct an urgent assessment of youth with the understanding
that very basic information will be provided
- Observe youth/check in with Residential Life Staff regarding
updates of youth
- Check in with Social Workers regarding Psychiatric needs of
youth on their caseload
- Assess and adjust medications as needed
- Communicate with the treatment team at the hospital to consult
about planning and post-discharge plans.
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- M.D. or D.O. license / NY State Board Certification or Board
Eligible in Psychiatry
- Experience working with children, adolescents and
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written, organization, and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively
within a fast-paced setting
- Board certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit
your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss
job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client
for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, New Rochelle , Physician / Psychiatry / New York / Locum or Permanent / Child Psychiatrist Consultant Job, Professions , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!