Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Senior Business System Analyst (Sr. BSA) collaborates with
client and internal business teams regarding business problems,
issues, and opportunities in the context of business requirements
throughout the delivery lifecycle. You will analyze business
information, translate requirements into functional specifications,
and champions client and/or internal business needs while balancing
climate, priorities, capabilities, and constraints of client and
Acxiom environments.This role can be located almost anywhere in the
U.S.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Use expertise to lead project teams to select the approach that
best fit requirement initiative needs, and acquires partner and
project team agreement to the approach selected. Able to resolve
how and when to modify a selected approach is key.
- Optimally leads internal and external partner relationships and
expectations, keeping them engaged, adaptable, and proactive in
working toward project goals and objectives.
- Recognizes opportunities beyond the underlying business needs
and issues, consulting the partners in exploring these areas of
- Establishes metrics and measurements to supervise, assess, and
report on the quality of business analysis work, to help see
opportunities for improvement and possible solutions within the
Requirements Management practices and processes.
- Enable partners to understand the new capabilities, boundaries,
dependencies, constraints, and assumptions from a business
- Understands the business architecture (structure, people,
processes, technology) that supports an organization's strategy,
and can assess enterprise business capabilities and gaps that may
prevent the organization from achieving desired outcomes.
- Develops, maintains, and demonstrates extensive knowledge of
clients' and Acxiom's technical and business environments.
- Identifies requirements scope and work and plans for
requirements gathering accordingly.
- Coordinates contributions to ongoing improvement of
requirements standards, reusable requirements and requirements
- Prepares agenda and materials to ensure meetings are effective.
Facilitates meetings and communicates effectively. Uses proficient
meeting leadership skills to keep discussions focused and
- Understands client's business issues and goals related to
marketing databases/solutions and makes recommendations related to
- Understands and effectively applies appropriate business
analysis techniques to coordinate and synthesize large amounts of
information into a simplified view.WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree; or a Master's degree; or equivalent work
- Bachelors Degree Desired
- Ability to comprehend business needs and translate into
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skillsWHAT SETS
- Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification and
requirements to maintain certification
- Experience with application design and development
- Competent with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with Confluence and JIRAWe believe in building an
awesome workplace where associates feel engaged and want to come to
work every single day. It's important to Acxiom that we invest in
our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance, even when our
associates are at work.As a part of our team, you will join a
fast-moving, dynamic, "get stuff done" culture where we prioritize
progress over perfection and empower our people to do their jobs.
You will always be guided to do what's right, legally and morally
for our customers. At Acxiom, we believe in exceptionalism. We
don't aspire to be mediocre, good, nor even phenomenal - we intend
to be the absolute best in everything we do.Acxiom is an
affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
Keywords: Acxiom, New Rochelle , Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!