Production Engineer (Electrical/Electronics)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Be a Production Engineer at a rapid growing manufacturer
servicing various industries including life science, semiconductor,
medical device, and lab analyzer instrumentation.This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Jake BenyshekAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 -
$100,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a rapid growing and trusted
leading designer/manufacturer servicing our customers within
various industries including life science, semiconductor, medical
device, and lab analyzer instrumentation with our tailored product
line.Why join us?Our company culture values are trust,
accountability, integrity, passion, perseverance, continuous
improvement, customer focus, service, and innovation. The company
is currently growing at 33% YoY, and if you are interested in being
part of this growth please apply to learn more! Benefits Include:
1. Empire Blue Shield Blue Cross Health Insurance including dental
and vision 2. 401k 3. PTO: a. Vacation: 1st year 11 days; after the
first year. Employees will earn one additional day of vacation per
year up to a max of 21 vacation days per calendar year b. 5
Personal Days c. 6 Holidays: New Year s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth
of July (or the previous working day if 4/7 is on a weekend), Labor
Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Dayd. Additional holidays: we
close from 12/25 till 1/2 of the following yearJob DetailsOnsite in
Plainview, NY. The Production Engineer is responsible for Quality
Assurance including to secure process control for key processes in
production. Among other things, you:
- Develop new manufacturing processes and equipment to ensure
manufacturing is efficient/effective.
- Investigate & analyze problems and derive solutions in the
- Transfer R&D prototypes into series production phase and
document the manufacturing processes.
- Perform and create First Article Inspection Documents.
- Perform Product audits and production risk assessments at
- Develops the recipe with suppliers to match desired taste
profile quality and nutrition.
- Lead the Supplier Development for quality and manufacturing
with responsibility to identify and implement actions and execution
of SDP projects.
- Lead industrialization of minor news development and contribute
with competence to other new developments.
- Evaluate potential new supplier s production facilities and
quality systems, understands holistic picture across the
- Experience with New Product development, Sensory and laboratory
- Leads new product implementation in production
- Experience with Electronics highly preferred
- Able to assess manufacturing process and packaging line
- Knowledge about Total Quality Management - University degree in
- Previous experience as Process or Production Engineer in
manufacturingInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, New Rochelle , Production Engineer (Electrical/Electronics), Professions , Plainview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!