Company: Banker Steel
Posted on: November 26, 2022
***Current available openings are for: Weekdays Night Shift and
Weekdays Day Shift***
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains and adheres to all safety, health, and environmental
policies and procedures.
- Maintain and repair maintenance shop equipment.
- Maintain and organize shop areas to include tools and
- Assist in monitoring the organization, use, and inventories of
spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates
reordering when necessary.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance and review the
operation of plant equipment to minimize unplanned downtime and
identify opportunities for improvement.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain the
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment as
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of
- Perform electrical skills including, but not limited to, 480V 3
phase, industrial and residential electrical, and AC/DC electronic
component troubleshooting and repair.
- Read and interpret equipment manual, schematics, blueprints,
and Work Orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust as
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to the Maintenance Manager.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Meet the daily housekeeping requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Mobility to move throughout facility grounds with exposure to
heat, cold, sun, etc.
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight up to 20 lbs. frequently;
50 lbs. occasionally.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching forward, balancing,
feeling, object handling, simple hand grasping, firm hand grasping,
and operating controls will be required.
- Regular sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, reaching
overhead, stooping, and crouching will be required.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 50 feet.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in maintenance with strong background in mechanical
- Skill in examining, evaluating, isolating faults, and repairing
- Understanding of 3 phase electricity and components.
- Interpret electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees
Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Plans
On site clinic
Keywords: Banker Steel, New Rochelle , Multi-Craft Technician, Professions , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!