Company: LAZ Parking
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: January 22, 2023
What's in it for you?
Sign-On Bonus: up to $350 Referral
Bonus: $500 for EACH person you refer Hiring immediately! Flexible
Schedule Growth Opportunities Pay Activ On-demand access to earned
wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately Paid training
Free company uniformThe following programs are available to help
support you,freeof charge.
Health Coaching & ResourcesOne-on-one
health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to
enroll in LAZ Benefits or not. Employee Assistance Program (EAP)you
and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to
confidential counseling. Smoking Cessation ProgramAdditional
401(k) with Employer Match Medical,
dental, vision 3 plan options!Want to hear something crazy? Cars
only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other
95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing
parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of
thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to
parking, were the experts!We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We
often say parking is our industry but people are our passion. Our
mission is to create opportunities for our employees and value for
our clients. If youre looking to join a growing company led by
passionate people committed to being the best contact us today!The
Spirit of the Position:TheMaintenance Specialistis responsible for
all janitorial responsibilities for garages and surface lots
ensuring they are maintained and cleaned on a daily basis.
Interface with customers, handle disputes, provide effective
communication between departments, co-workers, customers and
clients.Principal Job Duties:
- Ensure garages and surface lots aremaintained and cleaned on a
- Responsible for general maintenance of thegarage and surface
lots sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying trash,
picking up trash, changing light bulbs, painting etc.
- Assist with snow removal and management of winter upkeep
(managing sidewalks and garages).
- May need to operate garage/floor sweeper and scrubber to ensure
floors are clean and safe.
- Responsible for ensuring all daily duties on maintenance
checklist are completed efficiently and timely.
- Greetcustomers usingname, be responsive and timely with
correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring
attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Provide vehicle assistance to customers in garages and surface
- Assist customersas neededover intercom system, in lobbies,
lanes, and in the parking office.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing
premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do
attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education:
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not
- Experience with general facility maintenance required.
- Experience in customer relations.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Must need a valid drivers license and be able to operate
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.Physical
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Ability to operate machinery including a golf cart.The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential
duties/functions.FLSA Status:Non-ExemptLAZ Parking is an equal
opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including
hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam
era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected
veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law. No question in our application process is used for
the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration
for employment on such grounds.This Employer participates in
Keywords: LAZ Parking, New Rochelle , Maintenance, Professions , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!