Senior Business/Data Analyst
Company: APN Consulting
Posted on: January 26, 2023
APN Consulting has an immediate need for a direct client
Title: Senior Business/Data Analyst
Type: Long-Term Contract
- An experienced liaison between business and information
- Knowledgeable to engage in understanding the business needs,
problem-solving and recommending solutions.
- Experienced in working with Agile teams or in a Scrum setting.
Must have experience and skills in putting together and delivering
presentations to senior stakeholders.
- You understand that insights provided by meticulous analysis of
the business and its data, support in empowering an organization in
- You enjoy removing impediments, regardless of whether you are
talking about coding and data structures with the technical team or
helping non-technical stakeholders with their business needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with various business and IT groups to define, analyze and
document the business requirements with focus on Data Analysis,
workflows, transformations, and final outcomes.
- Own the entire lifecycle of business/functional specifications
and provide timely delivery to business, development, QA and
- Ensure that the sprints and product releases are in alignment
with the overall business and technical architecture
- Track milestones, activities and inter-dependencies across
projects and tasks, with frequent status updates.
- Manage the work intake process for enhancement and support
requests (i.e., requests for new development, etc.)
- Design dashboards and reports to present meaningful data
Insights to stakeholders and development teams for driving
functionalities and decision making.
- Improves management and operations by conducting systems / data
analysis and recommending changes in functional workflow and
- Able to drive analysis-based outcomes, that help management
take informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills supporting recommendations,
design ideas, and analysis to Team and stake holders.
- Deep understanding of data management best practices.
- Knowledge of current industry trends in analytics
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of analytical strategies and methodologies that help
drive pace and outcomes.
- Efficient in understanding data modeling terminologies helpful
in supporting analytical skills.
- Worked in environments encouraging best practices in Master
data management systems.
- Experience with large scale OLTP, Data warehouse and hybrid
- Experience delivering solutions for enterprise level systems
(ERP and CRM preferred)
- Proven expertise in Data Analysis, profiling, and data
cleansing in a VLDB environment
- Strong skills in creating presentations, requirement
documentations, Workflow diagrams, Data mappings.
- Manage expectations with ease of handling conflict
- Be a self-thinker, initiator, and motivator.
- 11+ years of Functional Business Analysis
- 10+ years of Technical Business analysis and Data
- 9+ years of experience in Information Management
- 6 + years of Agile and scrum implementation knowledge
- 5+ years of Reporting and dashboard implementations.
- Proficiency in working with Alteryx and Tableau
Keywords: APN Consulting, New Rochelle , Senior Business/Data Analyst, Professions , Purchase, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!