Company: Intellitech Corporation
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Intelli-tec Security Services, the leader in high-quality custom
security solutions, is seeking qualified individuals for positions
on our Service Technician team in the New York City area. We offer
competitive wages and a complete benefit package highlighted by
incredible health coverage. We operate out of a brand new,
first-class facility. Furthermore, we have the best, most
experienced technicians in the business! Come join our team! Sign
on Bonus for successful candidate!!!
- Service of commercial and residential alarm systems, including
but not limited to Burglar Alarms, CCTV Systems, and Access
- Proficiency with Burglar Alarm system operation and programming
of Honeywell/Resideo, DMP, Radionics, and other
- Knowledgeable in the operation and programming of CCTV systems,
including IP setting and burning of data off Avigilon, Hikvision,
Digital Watchdog, GE, Exacq, DM, Speco, and other manufacturers in
the industry. Working knowledge of and programming experience with
IP cameras and Matrix Arrays.
- Access Control operation and programming experience in OnGuard,
Facility Commander, Lenel, Avigilon ACM, Secure Perfect, TAC, Keri,
Readykey and other manufacturers in the industry. Able to
troubleshoot RTE, MAG, ES and other Access Control
- Service and programming of commercial and residential Fire
- Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years alarm installation/service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Industry manufacturer certifications a plus (i.e. NICET Level
- Working knowledge of MS Office and computers
- Professional manner with external and internal
- Ability to travel as required (no overnight travel)
- Ability to work overtime as required and participate in on-call
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must maintain a clean, professional image
- Must possess and maintain a clear driver's license and safe
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose
of Johnson & Johnson, 2 weeks prior or more
- Booster shot is required 2 months after Johnson & Johnson or 5
months after second dose of Pfizer/Moderna
To get into the exciting field of Electronic Security, including
life safety and video analytics, visit our website:
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Keywords: Intellitech Corporation, New Rochelle , Service/installation Technician, Professions , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!