Customer Service / HVAC Dispatcher
Company: On-Board Companies
Posted on: January 28, 2023
On-Board Administrative is hiring a -Customer Service / HVAC
Dispatcher -in Syosset, NY!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are -located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service
provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time
positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: Full-Time/Contract -
Job Location: -Syosset, NY
Benefits: -401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical
Insurance, Vision Insurance
Compensation: up to $24 based on skill set
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent
required, plus a minimum of five years of service industry
experience managing service operations and / or service
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and
demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively
communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and
diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact,
cooperation, and persistence.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact
to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing
principals is desired.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
- Under general supervision, coordinates customer service
requests, from initiation to service completion, and maximizing
technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently
scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from the STM
and Team Leads.
- Partners effectively with the Service Team Manager to ensure
technical service work is completed in a reasonable timeframe and
to the customers expectations.
- Analyzes and assesses technical team performance and makes
adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled
- Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or
Team Lead to the need.
- Communicates the action plan and services to be provided
directly to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customers expectations
and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed.
- Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates
customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the
appropriate customer and service need.
- Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules.
- Maintains consistent communication with assigned
- Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established
- Assists with creation of L&M quotations.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with
customers and subcontractors.
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA
scheduled service visits.
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and
discussing critical account information pertinent to current
profitability status (i.e. outstanding claims, PSA variance,
Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues.
- Researches and follows up on questions identified during
monthly business review.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to
support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept
up to date in NxGen.
- Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
- May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Service
Agent Assistants. Periodically performs duties of the Customer
Service Agent Assistant as overflow demands.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide
Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing
industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of
companies with services including: Consulting, Professional
Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management,
Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as
Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its
Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with
Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. -
On-Board's Mission is to provide "Flexible Service by applying the
talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our
clients' expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: On-Board Companies, New Rochelle , Customer Service / HVAC Dispatcher, Professions , Syosset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!