Merchandiser - Bronx, NY
Company: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Minimum Salary:
$18.84 per hourMaximum Salary: $18.84 per hourAbout LibertyAt
Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and
diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1
asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining
the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and
innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions,
paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it
means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic
team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC. Start Time
7am. Must be available for weekends. Personal vehicle required.
What would success look like?
- It's all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow
our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the
eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success".
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to
Store mileage reimbursement included.
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important
relationships with all retail store personnel.
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and
lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively.ResponsibilitiesMaintains
product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by
identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between
backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example,
pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing,
facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down
product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product
space; and securing damaged or defective product.Qualifications
- Valid driver's license for your state of residency (Motor
Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be able to work on the weekends
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to
perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance reflects dependability, initiative,
professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor
for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to work in customer storage areas with varying
temperatures Additional InformationLiberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.For
additional information, please visit our company website at
Liberty Coca-Cola - Warehouse Video from AppVault Videos on
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages, New Rochelle , Merchandiser - Bronx, NY, Professions , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...