HVAC Service Technician
Company: Universe Home Service
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Universe Home Services is hiring a Lead HVAC Service
Technician!Universe Home Services, a trusted name for everything
home services throughout Nassau and Western Suffolk counties, is
hiring!In our 68th year, the business is thriving and we are
passionate about our customers and employees. - We provide a
supportive culture that continually sets it apart from any
competitor!Be Proud of what You Do By Putting Customer Satisfaction
1st -What Do We Do for Our HVAC Service Technician?
Professional, Team-Oriented Work
EnvironmentCareer Growth Opportunities - We look to promote from
within!Stable Employment - We have many employees that have worked
for us for decades!Competitive PayBenefit Package with Company
ContributionAppreciation - Our Employees are NOT a NumberPaid
TrainingGenerous Paid Time OffBe Proud of what You Do By Putting
Customer Satisfaction 1stWeekly PayContinual Training for Career
DevelopmentEstablished and trusted provider - we have been in
business for more than 65 years!Supportive, Positive, Universe Core
Values -Benefits our HVAC Service Technician will Receive:
Medical & Prescription
InsuranceDental & Vision InsuranceGroup Life InsuranceRetirement
Savings with company matchGenerous Paid Time OffLong-term
Disability InsuranceLong-Term Care InsuranceEmployee Referral
Bonuses -What Will You Do as Our HVAC Service Technician?
- Diagnose and repair HVAC units
- Provide advice on the best solution for the customer
- Sells products and services
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop
as a professional
- Educating and assisting customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans - -As Our HVAC Service Technician,
You Should be Comfortable:
- Having knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application;
knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures. -What You Offer as an
HVAC Service Technician
- 3 years prior experience as an HVAC service technician
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Must have a basic understanding of low-voltage control wiring
and high-voltage connections.
- Professional team player
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- EPA & NATE Certifications are a plus -Come join a company that
works with you to help you achieve your goals!Annual Salary $90,000
- $110,000(based on experience, skill & performance) -All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender,
veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Universe Home Service, New Rochelle , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Seaford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...