Company: Goldfarb Properties
Location: New Rochelle
Posted on: September 22, 2022
With approximately 32 properties that include over 6,000
apartments, Goldfarb Properties is a family-owned and managed
business, offering the finest and newly renovated apartments across
five diverse regions. We are dedicated to providing an elevated
living experience for our residents through our premium product and
our promise to make a positive impact on our neighborhoods through
our community-driven initiatives.We are currently looking for a
Leasing Agent to help process apartment applications, answer
prospect inquiries, and assist residents. Hours are from 9 AM to
5:30 PM at our New Rochelle headquarters in Westchester, NY. Exact
work week schedule is flexible, but Saturdays are required. (We are
open Monday through Saturday.)Responsibilities
- Generate interest in our communities by discussing the
properties with prospects and answering questions about the
amenities, local community, and other property details
- Drive the leasing process by highlighting the quality of the
community and the amenities available at the property.
- Ensuring all fees and deposits are collected by prospects
and/or residents in a timely manner.
- Track all leads and follow up with all prospects in our
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their
expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Ensure all aspects of the move-in process are completed in
advance of lease signing. Activities may include resident
screening, pre-tour unit, income verification, file maintenance,
compliance screening, etc.
- Administrative duties including answering phones and emails,
assisting with filing, and other clerical responsibilities.
- Assist residents in setting up company accounts to pay online,
sign lease renewals, etc.
- Assist residents with access control issues, amenity booking
(i.e. paid parking and gym memberships)Requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment (Microsoft
Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience with property management software is a plus (Yardi,
- Ability to excel, think quick and problem solve in a fast-paced
- Understanding of local and federal Fair Housing laws
- Experience working with housing subsidies (ie. Section 8,
CityFHEPS, HRA/HASA, etc.) a plus
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to commute to New Rochelle officeBenefits
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $65,000
- Amazing office. Think Restoration Hardware meets WeWork!
- Full comprehensive, competitive corporate benefits program
including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, FSA, and 401K
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free catered lunch daily and gourmet coffee bar
- Free on-site parking
- Because you want a successful career, and not just another job!
So many of our employees have grown both personally and
professionally with us over many years
Keywords: Goldfarb Properties, New Rochelle , Leasing Agent, Sales , New Rochelle, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!